Regular weekly schedule
5:45pm Vinyasa @ Coolidge Yoga - South End
9:30am Prenatal @ Om Births
11:30am Prenatal @ Om Births
7:30pm FUNdamentals @ Coolidge Yoga - South End
9:00am Prenatal @ Coolidge Yoga - South End
Students in one of my classes can expect:
- A focus on uniting your whole being in one place – the present moment – by linking your body, mind, and breath.
- Practical language that allows you to move through the practice without being lost in a sea of anatomical or Sanskrit terms.
- Alignment cues that keep your body safe while giving you permission to express the poses in your own way.
- A deep trust that you know your body better than anybody else.
- Continuous sharing of why we are doing what we are doing, to educate and empower you.
- Change! My classes are based on my own evolution as a practitioner and teacher, and as I learn more, I pass that knowledge on to my students.
Vinyasa 200-hour training: Yoga to the People (NYC)
Hot Yoga 100-hour intensive: Yoga to the People (NYC)
Prenatal Yoga training: Living Now Yoga with Julianna Mitchell (NYC)
Postnatal Yoga training: Om Births Yoga with Bec Conant (Boston)
Workshops and Events
Paradise Found Yoga Retreat
Spend a week in paradise on this 7-day yoga retreat, surrounded by the stunning natural beauty of the Hawaiian island of Oahu.
Just a few spots remain! For more information, visit aloha-asana.com
Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm at Sadhana
This evening of restful, restorative prenatal postures and guided meditation is specially designed for prenatal students. Together, we will enjoy a peaceful practice that fosters connection between mom and baby.
For more details, click here.
Cost: $30 / $25 by March 16